EVISION is a media company like no other. At our heart is an EV vision; we are passionate about seeing a future of e-mobility. But we also love the artistry, impact and effectiveness of advertising. We have brought the two together to realise this vision. Play video
"Using the power of brands to provide free EV charging for all. Facilitating the future for e-mobility and driving forward a vision for a cleaner, greener and more equitable world."
You can keep up-to-date with our progress by reading our blog. This will be regularly updated with company news, thought pieces and industry insights from the world of EVs and Outdoor media.
Why this is important
- In 2012, around 7 million people died - one in eight of total global deaths - as a result of air pollution exposure. (World Health Organisation)
- Sales of petrol and diesel vehicles will be banned from 2040 in the UK
- Morgan Stanley is predicting there will be more than one billion EVs on the road worldwide by 2050
- Charging providers forecast that the UK will require over 25 million charge points across the whole infrastructure by 2030 to meet the demand for electric cars
- Only 3% of UK supermarkets offer EV charging for customers (Zap-Map database, 10698 supermarket locations, 295 EV charging locations)
Help us build the charging infrastructure to enable mass adoption of electric vehicles.